- All calls to be taken and dealt with in a professional and polite manner.
- To dial an outside line, press 9 prior to entering phone number.
- To transfer a call – press red ‘Hold’ button, person transferring can press ‘Transfer’ button to put through call, or receiver can press button with Line Number.
- To use speaker phone – press ‘Mic’ button to record sounds (should light red when on), press ‘Speaker’ button to play sound from phone without use of receiver.
- To access numbers of recently received calls, press ok button (centre of directional buttons), ok again for Option 1.
- To access Voicemails, (centre of directional buttons), ok again for Option 1, down button and ok button again for Option 2.